Welcome back, True Believers! We had to take a week off to cover Stan Lee’s Comikaze Expo (which was just as awesome as it sounds), but now we’re back and ready to do what we love: talkin’ some comics! And what a pile of things we have, so many in fact that our triumphant return is oversized!
Contained in this energetic episode:
- Discussion of Marvel’s Phase 3 films! Which are our heroes most pumped for?
- It’s Avengers: Infinity War.
- But also Doctor Strange and Captain Marvel. We’ll get back to you.
- Our thoughts on the latest episodes of The Flash and Arrow!
- Is DC forming a Multiverse that will see their film and TV arms interact?
- Plus, Max and Alex rant about Transformers! Again!
Note: The following podcast contains discussion of Arrow and The Flash. SPOILER ALERT!
Trade of the Week: The Infinity Gauntlet by Jim Starlin with art by George Perez and Ron Lim. Read the book before seeing the movie!
What did everyone think of the Phase 3 reveals? Would you love to see DC’s various projects come together? Leave your infinity gems in the section below.
The Night Of: “The Call of the Wild” Review
Vice Principals: “The Foundation of Learning” Review
The Night Of: “Ordinary Death” Review
Joe Hill’s ‘The Fireman’ Review
How Speedrunning Changed My Perception of Games
Vice Principals: “Circles” Review
The Night Of: “Samson and Delilah” Review
‘Batman: The Killing Joke’ Review
Vice Principals: “Run for the Money” Review
The Night Of: “The Season of the Witch” Review