Ink Tank #10: Sony and the Suicide Squad
“He literally has a stupid face.”
Greetings once again, True Believers! This sure was an odd week, wasn’t it? From casting announcements for Suicide Squad to Sony’s rumored Aunt May movie, there was no shortage of crazy news to take on. Not to mention there’s still lots to discuss in the fabulous Ink Tank fashion regarding The Flash and Arrow! In this immediate, iconic installment, you’ll find:
- Suicide Squad casting! What do we think of the guys and gals who will be Harley Quinn and Deadshot?
- Spoiler Alert: Alex’s opinions are based on whether the actor’s face is stupid (because he’s a “professional”).
- The Amazing Aunt May? That was a thing. This is real life.
- Our usual thoughts on eventful installments of The Flash and Arrow: Including the debuts of Plastique and Wildcat.
- Brace yourself: Gorilla Grodd is coming.
- Not a joke, a talking Gorilla is coming soon to The Flash. Get hype!
Note: The following podcast contains discussion of Arrow and The Flash. SPOILER ALERT!
Trade of the Week: The Flash Vol. 3: Gorilla Warfare by Brian Buccellato & Francis Manapul with art by Francis Manapul
How’s everyone feeling about the “Suicide Squad” movie? Was “The Flash”’s handling of Plastique a missed opportunity? Leave your thoughts in the letters column below.
The Night Of: “The Call of the Wild” Review
Vice Principals: “The Foundation of Learning” Review
The Night Of: “Ordinary Death” Review
Joe Hill’s ‘The Fireman’ Review
How Speedrunning Changed My Perception of Games
Vice Principals: “Circles” Review
The Night Of: “Samson and Delilah” Review
‘Batman: The Killing Joke’ Review
Vice Principals: “Run for the Money” Review
The Night Of: “The Season of the Witch” Review
Press any button to START