“WE CAN CROSSOVER TOO, GUYS!”
How’s it going, True Believers? Last week was a huge one for news, and on top of all that, we also had the enigmatically anticipated The Flash/Arrow crossover. And to top it all off, YouNerded’s own source for all things Arrow, Devon McCarty, joined us for some enlightened discussion. Without further delay, here’s the good stuff that’ll compose your Ink Tank diet for the week:
- Suicide Squad cast revealed! What do we think of Jared Leto, Margot Robbie and Will freaking Smith in the new movie?
- Spoiler Alert: Jai Courtney still has a stupid face (according to Alex, at least).
- Benedict Cumberbatch is Doctor Strange! Can the British favorite grow facial hair worthy of the Sorcerer Supreme?
- The moment you’ve all been waiting for: The Flash vs. Arrow!
- See everyone react to the two heroes colliding! What did Max think of Arrow? What did Devon think of The Flash? Will Alex stop geeking out over the whole affair!?
- The answer is no, no one will ever stop geeking out over this. (It’s all pretty freaking cool, right?)
Note: The following podcast contains EXPLICIT language and discussion of Arrow and The Flash. SPOILER ALERT!
Trade of the Week: The Flash: Rebirth by Geoff Johns with art by Ethan Van Sciver. Read up on the battle between Flash and Reverse-Flash as their TV counterparts prepare for battle!
What’s everyone’s thoughts on the full “Suicide Squad” cast? Was it great seeing Oliver and Barry together? Send us your thoughts in the letters column below.
The Night Of: “The Call of the Wild” Review
Vice Principals: “The Foundation of Learning” Review
The Night Of: “Ordinary Death” Review
Joe Hill’s ‘The Fireman’ Review
How Speedrunning Changed My Perception of Games
Vice Principals: “Circles” Review
The Night Of: “Samson and Delilah” Review
‘Batman: The Killing Joke’ Review
Vice Principals: “Run for the Money” Review
The Night Of: “The Season of the Witch” Review