Geek Speak #3: Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can…
LOOK OUT ‘FANTASTIC FOUR,’ YOU’RE NEXT.
Welcome to the third episode of Geek Speak! This week Adam and Steve debate whether or not a silent main character can work on TV, Comedy Central without Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert and other amusing nerd ramblings.
The topics we cover this week are:
- Spider-Man joins the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Diggle is John Stewart?
- The Legend of Zelda Netflix show
- Jon Stewart leaving The Daily Show
- PlayStation Heroes
- Assassin’s Creed movie has entered production
- Our weekly segment where we pit two characters from across the geek world in different challenges to find out that age old question: Who would win or ‘WhoDaWin.’ This week features Lara Croft, Dante from Dante’s Inferno, the Doctor, Adam and Steve themselves and more!
And that’s it for this week! Geek Speak will be a weekly show posted each Saturday. See you next week!
Will the new Spider-Man be Mile Morales? Could a live-action “Legend of Zelda” show work? Is there a single character in “Arrow” that doesn’t get a costume? Let us know in the comments below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Night Of: “The Call of the Wild” Review
Vice Principals: “The Foundation of Learning” Review
The Night Of: “Ordinary Death” Review
Joe Hill’s ‘The Fireman’ Review
How Speedrunning Changed My Perception of Games
Vice Principals: “Circles” Review
The Night Of: “Samson and Delilah” Review
‘Batman: The Killing Joke’ Review
Vice Principals: “Run for the Money” Review
The Night Of: “The Season of the Witch” Review
Press any button to START