TOO MANY SUPERHEROES!
Welcome to the fourth episode of Geek Speak! This week, Adam and Steve discover how close we are to robots taking over the world, lose their minds over just how many Assassin’s Creed games there will be and whether or not The Last Guardian could possibly be a success.
The topics we cover this week are:
- Leonard Nimoy’s death
- Telltale Games’ team-up with Lionsgate to make a “super show”
- Assassin’s Creed’s 1,000 year canon, 10-20 year plan
- The Last Guardian’s development.
- A computer that learned to play video games
- Arkham Knight’s M rating
- The fourth spinoff of The Flash and Arrow
- Our weekly segment where we compare two randomly selected characters in a randomly selected situation to find out that age old question: Who would win? or ‘WhoDaWin’? This week features the Flash, Megatron, Spider-Man and more.
And that’s it for this week! Geek Speak will be a weekly show posted each Saturday. See you next week!
Will the “Arrow” spin-offs ever stop? Do you actually want to see “The Last Guardian” come out? How much is too much? Let us know in the comments below or email us at email@example.com.
The Night Of: “The Call of the Wild” Review
Vice Principals: “The Foundation of Learning” Review
The Night Of: “Ordinary Death” Review
Joe Hill’s ‘The Fireman’ Review
How Speedrunning Changed My Perception of Games
Vice Principals: “Circles” Review
The Night Of: “Samson and Delilah” Review
‘Batman: The Killing Joke’ Review
Vice Principals: “Run for the Money” Review
The Night Of: “The Season of the Witch” Review