A NEW HOPE FOR THE EXPANDED UNIVERSE
Welcome to the sixth episode of Geek Speak! This time we talk about how Ghostbusters really doesn’t need a cinematic universe, and we get distracted by tangents along the way. Enjoy!
The topics we cover this week are:
- The Rogue One announcement/release date
- 20 Star Wars books to fill in the backstory
- DC costume changes
- Titanfall 2 and console exclusivity
- Bayonetta 2 director and a Spider-Gwen game
- Ghostbuster’s “cinematic universe”
- Our weekly segment where we “officially” decide which random characters from different fictional worlds would win in a random challenge. In short: ‘WhoDaWin.’ This week features GLaDOS, Yugi Moto and Cartman from South Park.
And that’s it for this week! Geek Speak will be a weekly show posted each Saturday. See you next week!
Should everything be a part of a larger universe? What do you think about all of the costume changes? Which is your favorite “Spider-Man” game? Let us know in the comments below or email us at email@example.com.
The Night Of: “The Call of the Wild” Review
Vice Principals: “The Foundation of Learning” Review
The Night Of: “Ordinary Death” Review
Joe Hill’s ‘The Fireman’ Review
How Speedrunning Changed My Perception of Games
Vice Principals: “Circles” Review
The Night Of: “Samson and Delilah” Review
‘Batman: The Killing Joke’ Review
Vice Principals: “Run for the Money” Review
The Night Of: “The Season of the Witch” Review