HOLY SERIES REVIVAL, BATMAN!
Hey, true believers! Welcome back to another energetic episode of Ink Tank. There was a good amount of stuff happening this week, including Deadpool’s great April Fools’ and Luke Skywalker tormenting Central City. Without further ado, here’s what we discuss in this ingenious installment:
- Max shares his favorite nerdy April Fools’ jokes. Will he ever get his case of “Groot Beer”? Will Alex be reunited with the cult energy beverage Surge?
- Deadpool has chopped off the head of Mario Lopez and will be rated R. Is Max and Alex’s debate over the rating of Deadpool finally finished?
- X-Men: Apocalypse will include Angel. Will Warren Worthington get his big screen redemption?
- Batman ‘66 is returning as an animated movie! Are our heroes hyped for the return of Adam West?
- The Great Godzilla debate is revived as TOHO, plans for a new Godzilla film from the director of Attack on Titan are revealed.
- Stephen Amell is Casey Jones in the Ninja Turtles sequel. Can Alex’s excitement drown out Max’s apathy?
- Only time will tell. GOONGALA!
- Discussion of Powers, The Flash and Arrow. Alex freaks out over the Tricksters and shares his Oliver/Felicity fan-fiction. Will Ink Tank ever be the same?
That’s all for now, true believers! The Flash and Arrow are headed for another week off, but next week finally brings the debut of Daredevil! It’s a pulse-pounding experience you won’t want to miss!
Note: The following podcast contains EXPLICIT language and discussion of Powers, Arrow and The Flash. SPOILER ALERT!
Trade of the Week: Deadpool Killustrated by Cullen Bunn with art by Matteo Lolli. At last, see Deadpool as he was meant to be seen: rampaging through classic literature like “Tom Sawyer” and “Moby Dick”!
The Night Of: “The Call of the Wild” Review
Vice Principals: “The Foundation of Learning” Review
The Night Of: “Ordinary Death” Review
Joe Hill’s ‘The Fireman’ Review
How Speedrunning Changed My Perception of Games
Vice Principals: “Circles” Review
The Night Of: “Samson and Delilah” Review
‘Batman: The Killing Joke’ Review
Vice Principals: “Run for the Money” Review
The Night Of: “The Season of the Witch” Review