“THIS GUY IS LIKE BLIND BATMAN.”
Hey there folks! Welcome back to another exciting installment of Ink Tank! This was particularly light week, with only a few morsels of news and The Flash and Arrow on break. Never fear, though, your friendly neighborhood podcast hosts have a good lineup of stuff for you this week. Contained within this week’s trip into the Ink Tank:
- Fox has revealed how Ben Hardy will look as Angel (and possibly Archangel) in X-Men: Apocalypse. Is it the best redesign yet?
- Max’s chair won’t stop squeaking. Will this episode be able to continue on?
- Probably. Just a little squeaky though.
- Netflix has finally shown Daredevil’s official MCU costume. Do our heroes think they’ve done justice to the Man without Fear?
- Yes, but they probably raided a Sport-mart for it.
- Phil Lord & Chris Miller are writing The Flash movie (which is still totally a thing). Is the Lego Movie’s team enough to sell another take on Flash?
- Discussion of the latest Powers episode. Do Max and Alex think the show’s hot streak is continuing?
- Daredevil has finally been unleashed upon the world. Our heroes analyze the first two episodes and Max’s inner Marvel nerd springs forth.
That does it for now, folks. Come back next week to hear more news and coverage of comics, (but mostly just us geeking out over the Atom’s appearance on The Flash). There’s also more Daredevil discussion coming in the form of a few DD-centric episodes. Until then, stay gold, true believers.
Note: The following podcast contains EXPLICIT language and discussion of Powers, and Daredevil. SPOILER ALERT!
Trade of the Week: Uncanny X-Force: The Dark Angel Saga, Part 1 by Rick Remender with art by Billy Tan, Richard Elson, and Mark Brooks. Get caught up on the story of Angel by checking out his most recent appearance in X-Force as his teammates fight Apocalypse to keep him from becoming Archangel once more.
The Night Of: “The Call of the Wild” Review
Vice Principals: “The Foundation of Learning” Review
The Night Of: “Ordinary Death” Review
Joe Hill’s ‘The Fireman’ Review
How Speedrunning Changed My Perception of Games
Vice Principals: “Circles” Review
The Night Of: “Samson and Delilah” Review
‘Batman: The Killing Joke’ Review
Vice Principals: “Run for the Money” Review
The Night Of: “The Season of the Witch” Review