‘POWERS’ DELIVERS A POWERFUL FINALE.
Welcome to another astonishing installment of Ink Tank, true believers! This week we had a bunch of upcoming movies show off photos. Also Arrow and The Flash head toward their endgame, not to mention the monumental finale of Powers!
But enough talk, here’s the docket for this episode:
- Paramount has shown what Stephen Amell will look like as Casey Jones.
- Or rather, a photo of Stephen Amell in a hockey mask. Max has some choice words on the matter…
- Will Smith has been spotted in character as Deadshot. Max and Alex analyze the look of Floyd Lawton in Suicide Squad.
- An official look at Jubilee and Jean Grey has been released, in all its ‘80s glory. Do our heroes like the new look? And will Max ever see Magneto rocking a Van Halen shirt?
- The second Star Wars anthology film is now without a director, as Josh Trank leaves the project to work on other endeavors. Do our heroes think the anthology can go on without him?
- Discussion of The Flash and Arrow as Harrison Wells plays his trump card and Oliver begins training with Ra’s Al Ghul.
- Our heroes analyze the finale of Powers. The show has gotten better and better over its first season, but was it able to stick the landing?
Note: The following podcast contains EXPLICIT language and discussion of Powers, Arrow and The Flash. SPOILER ALERT!
That’s it for now, everyone. For more mighty Marvel goodness this week, be sure to check out our Avengers: Age of Ultron one shot to hear our thoughts on the film. Until next time, stay gold, true believers!
Trade of the Week: X-Men: The Complete Age of Apocalypse Vol.1 by Scott Lobdell, John Francis Moore, Brian K. Vaughn with art by various. Think Ultron is the only Marvel villain with an Age? Begin hyping for next year’s X-Men: Apocalypse by starting the Apocalypse story to end all Apocalypse stories: the reality-bending Age of Apocalypse.
Do you think Deadshot and Casey Jones need new duds? Talk amongst yourselves in the letters column below or email us at email@example.com.
The Night Of: “The Call of the Wild” Review
Vice Principals: “The Foundation of Learning” Review
The Night Of: “Ordinary Death” Review
Joe Hill’s ‘The Fireman’ Review
How Speedrunning Changed My Perception of Games
Vice Principals: “Circles” Review
The Night Of: “Samson and Delilah” Review
‘Batman: The Killing Joke’ Review
Vice Principals: “Run for the Money” Review
The Night Of: “The Season of the Witch” Review