“CALL NOW FOR A FREE ANT-MAN!”
Welcome back, true believers! This week saw the various national networks give their UpFront presentations, which meant the fate of many tremendous television shows was decided. There was also quite a bit of news on the movie front, but enough of my glorious gabbing.
Here’s what you’ll find in this insatiable installment:
- Ant-Man has joined the cast of Captain America: Civil War.
- Also, Martin Freeman is going to be in Captain America: Civil War.
- Also, Black Panther, Baron Zeemo and the new Spider-Man will be in Captain America: Civil War. Will our heroes need a chart to keep track of all this?
- Marvel has unveiled their short list of directors for the standalone Spider-Man film. Can Max contain his thoughts on all of them, plus his thoughts on the sleeper hit Napoleon Dynamite?
- Nope and nope. And where’s Drew Goddard?
- Disney has confirmed Indiana Jones 5 is in development. Can Max’s enthusiasm for the franchise to go out in style overcome Alex’s “fool me once” mentality?
- The CW has picked up the mysterious Flash/Arrow spinoff, now called DC’s Legends of Tomorrow. What do Max and Alex think of the new project (other than that it has a ridiculous name)?
- Discussion of The Flash and Arrow! Is it possible that Max is actually more excited than Alex for an episode of The Flash? What crazy world is this?
Note: The following podcast contains EXPLICIT language and discussion of Arrow and The Flash. SPOILER ALERT!
That’s it for now, folks. With only two episodes of The Flash and Arrow left, it’s going to be crazy times at Ink Tank as we race towards the season’s closers and start of the summer. Stay gold, true believers!
Trade of the Week: The Flash Vol. 3: Gorilla Warfare by Brian Buccellato & Francis Manapul with art by Francis Manapul. See Max’s new favorite Flash villain in his first New 52 adventure! Thrills! Spills! Some gorgeous Francis Manapul art! Don’t miss it!
Are you hoping to see Indy again or think Disney should leave the series alone? Talk amongst yourselves in the letters column below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Night Of: “The Call of the Wild” Review
Vice Principals: “The Foundation of Learning” Review
The Night Of: “Ordinary Death” Review
Joe Hill’s ‘The Fireman’ Review
How Speedrunning Changed My Perception of Games
Vice Principals: “Circles” Review
The Night Of: “Samson and Delilah” Review
‘Batman: The Killing Joke’ Review
Vice Principals: “Run for the Money” Review
The Night Of: “The Season of the Witch” Review